Looking for more? Explore the Woman Warrior Academy Short Courses to connect with women that will inspire you to be your most authentic self and live your best life. These online and in-person training opportunities range from 1-5 days and include opportunities to train and get inspiration with other women through a variety of academy opportunities. Learn principles that can be applied to your life immediately, enjoy yoga and meditation practices, delight in Ayurvedic cooking, train in our Woman Warrior Fitness Program and most importantly, learn more about yourself.
WWA Short Courses
An Ayuveda 108 Testimonial
Learn about Whitney's journey through The Ayurveda 108 program.
About The 108
Daily activities for 108 days:
- Breathing/Pranayama Exercises – 8 minutes per day.
- Meditation– 8 minutes per day.
- Diet – 50% plant-based/vegetarian food for each meal daily.
- Water –Drink 1 gallon per day.
- Exercise – 30 minutes per day.
- Reading – 8 pages per day (recommended reading list in the online WW Circle).
- Gratitude Journaling – 8 minutes per day on what you are grateful for.
- Community Interaction – in the Woman Warrior Online Circle + on your social media platform daily.
If you miss an activity on any day along the path you just keep moving forward. You can always begin again. You can do this.
Book your spot, be accountable, be consistent, and transform. You cannot do it alone. We’ve got you.
The Program Includes:
- Program manual.
- Monthly Empowerment Talk
- Daily activity log.
- Online resources.
- Online recommended reading list.
- Monthly LIVE forum discussions.
- Support videos and podcasts.
- Free Woman Warrior Circle membership for 4 months.
Cost: $324.00 ($108/mo.)
BONUS: 3.5-day Program Retreat in Idaho where you get to meet with your sisters in-person. Separate cost. Details on location and cost to come. Not required but definitely encouraged.